We are looking for a new Team Member!
Would you like to join our little Rosalique team at our offices in Putney? We are looking for a Customer Service & Admin Assistant!
About Rosalique Skincare
Rosalique aims to be the #1 face cream for skin sensitivity and erythema (red skin). The unique bio-scientific formula is formulated to be the fastest, safest and most effective solution for facial redness.
Rosalique is part of a holding company, with two sister-brands, Salcura Natural Skin Therapy and Anicura Natural Pet Solutions. Rosalique is sold online and offline in retailers like Fenwicks, and is sold internationally in countries like Ireland, the Netherlands and Denmark.
About the Position
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual who can support the team through a variety of customer service and administrative activities across the three companies.
- Ensure premium customer service for all inbound calls, chat and emails, both from customers as well as our stockists.
- Provide advice, answer questions and promote our brands in every interaction.
- Place orders, resolve technical queries and undertake associated administrative activities.
- Provide pro-active customer service by reaching out to our stockists and ensuring they are supported in every way possible.
- Support with order processing and any other related sales and customer service activities.
- Support other departments in the business where possible.
About the candidate
- Minimum one year experience in Customer Service, preferably in the Cosmetics or other relevant industry.
- The desire to exceed customer expectations and ability to take ownership of issues.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to prioritise and manage the workload effectively, have a flexible approach, be able to work independently, but also a team player.
- Ideally you will have a genuine interest specifically skincare and cosmetics.
- Comfortable with being on the phone, pro-actively speaking to customers, suppliers and stockists
- You will need to be confident, speak English fluently and feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving and organisational skills.
- A real can-do go getter attitude, who is willing to learn and grow with and within the organisation, continuously striving to improve oneself and the business.
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you as soon as possible.